WHICOA is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1972 that represents a coalition of providers and consumers services to seniors in Washington Heights and Inwood. Our mission is to advocate on behalf of older adults and to encourage the expansion and ensure the coordination of services for them.
Benefits of membership include:
- An opportunity to support an organization that works on behalf of the elderly
- Monthly general meetings covering topics of interest to the elder care community
- Networking with colleagues/peers and representatives from other agencies
Annual membership dues are:
- $25 for individuals
- $50 for small non-profit organizations
- $100 for large non-profit organizations and corporations.
Click here to fill out the membership form and mail it with your check to:
c/o Betty Lehmann – Marketing Department
Isabella Geriatric Center
515 Audubon Avenue
New York, NY 10040